Create an Inviting Space with Timeless Hardwood Floors
Hardwood Flooring in Fleming Island, FL
Upgrade your home with the timeless appeal and sturdy structure of hardwood flooring at Flooring America of North Florida. Our local flooring store is the Fleming Island area’s go-to source for all your hardwood flooring needs. With an expansive hardwood selection, we have a variety of wood species to match your design tastes and functional preferences. But our quality hardwood flooring products are just the beginning—we strive to provide each customer with a personalized experience that makes your hardwood renovation easy and fun. Our friendly flooring professionals take the time to get to know your specific needs and guide you every step of the way. Stop by our Fleming Island, FL, showroom today to view our hardwood flooring selections!
What Are the Types of Hardwood Flooring Available?
When it comes to hardwood, we carry two types of versatile flooring products—solid wood flooring and engineered wood flooring. Both are wonderful choices for a flooring renovation but provide slightly different qualities that may better suit your space and goals. Learn more about the types of hardwood flooring available at our Fleming Island location:
- Solid Wood Floors: This traditional type of hardwood flooring is composed of solid wood through and through. This is the most durable and versatile flooring option, as it allows homeowners to refinish many times over its long lifespan. Our solid wood flooring comes in a variety of wood species, cuts, graining & knotting, plank sizes, stains, and finishes for a fully unique flooring solution.
- Engineered Wood Floors: Our engineered wood floors consist of a dense fiberboard core that’s sealed with a thin top veneer of real wood. This offers customers the authentic look and feel of real wood with improved resistance to warping or cracking due to moisture. Perfect for kitchens and baths, or homes that need added protection from Fleming Island’s humid weather, engineered wood flooring is our most popular hardwood option.
Advantages of Hardwood Flooring for Any Home
One of the oldest and most widely used flooring materials, hardwood brings homeowners and business owners many benefits. Whether you choose engineered or solid wood, our team will explain the advantages of each to help you choose the best option for your space. We carry industry-leading hardwood brands that stand the test of time, including Aquadura, Floorcraft, Mohawk, Shaw, and more! Discover why Fleming Island customers love hardwood flooring:
- Increases your property value
- Versatile beauty with a plethora of design opportunities
- Unmatched strength & durability in high-traffic areas
- Easy upkeep with a simple cleaning & maintenance routine
- Improved performance with engineered wood’s moisture resistance
- Ability to refinish solid wood over its lifespan
- Potential to last up to 100 years
How to Clean and Maintain Hardwood Floors
Many customers come in with concerns regarding cleaning and maintaining their new hardwood flooring. Contrary to popular belief, hardwood maintenance is very simple when you take the necessary precautions and follow a regular hardwood care routine. Our friendly flooring professionals will walk you through proper care for your specific type of hardwood flooring. Additionally, if you have any questions about hardwood maintenance, we are always happy to make recommendations. For long-lasting beauty, follow these easy hardwood care steps:
- Sweep or vacuum regularly
- Wipe up any spills with a clean cloth
- For heavier messes, dry mop with a manufacturer-recommended floor cleaner
- Always ask a professional before using any harsh chemicals, as it could damage your protective finish
- Prevent scratches by keeping your pets’ nails trimmed, avoiding high-heeled shoes, using felt pads on heavy moveable furniture, and adding dirt trapping mats at entrances
Professional Hardwood Flooring Installation with Our Experts
The best way to protect your hardwood flooring investment is to secure a professional hardwood installation. At Flooring America of North Florida, our installation team boasts years of industry expertise with artful attention to detail. We come to your home at a time convenient for you and swiftly install your new hardwood planks with precision. In Fleming Island’s highly humid environment, we allow the time necessary for proper acclimation while leaving room for slight expansion. With long-lasting success at the forefront of our minds, we make your satisfaction our number one priority. That’s why we back each hardwood flooring installation with our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. Should you experience any installation-related issues, contact us within 30 days and we will replace your floors at no extra cost to you. Are you ready to begin your hardwood flooring renovation?
Contact us today to view our gorgeous hardwood flooring selections! We proudly serve Fleming Island, Florida, and the surrounding communities.